Advansa's Tactel features:
- strength - fabrics made of Tactel are 3 times tougher than other comparable fabrics
- easy care - it dries 8 times faster than cotton
- softness - is softer than more other yarns
- breathability - highly desirable feature for any fabric
- lightness - fabrics made of Tactel are 20% lighter than those made from other fabrics of similar type
- versatility - it can be used for fabrics of various types
Tactel fibre is produced from chemicals which are obtained from oil. Although nylon fibres have long use in fabrics, it's the modern technology that allows us to build fibres like Tactel.
Tactel is easy to dye and finish. It wins over the natural fibres. Because the fibre contains only a low level of oils, yarns can be scoured at a low temperatures (typically 50ºC) and using mild, readily biodegradable detergents. The dying process is shorter, consuming less energy, and cheaper.
Garments made of Tactel are easy to take care of and durable. They keep the "fresh look" for longer after buying.